Martin Glowacki, M.D.
Medical Director at Sunrise Institute For Pain Management
- University of Michigan (undergraduate), degree B.S. in Biochemistry
- Wayne State University School of Medicine degree M.D.
- Anesthesia Residency – Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Interventional Pain Management Fellowship – Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Currently, Medical Director at Sunrise Institute For Pain Management
Sunrise Institute For Pain Management specializes in treating a variety of painful conditions including:
- low back pain
- neck pain
- shingles pain
- cancer pain
- joint pain
- musculoskeletal pain
Dr. Glowacki is renowned for treating headaches and neck pain in patients who have failed most other therapies.